Snigdha Manchanda, Tea Sommelier & Founder – Tea Trunk, has an amazing love for teas. There was a time when Snigdha had owned over 100 rare and exotic teas from China, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, England, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Kenya etc. She visited numerous tea gardens, tasted 100 cups of tea a day, and profiled over 2000 varieties of tea. Snigdha always wanted more and more people to discover and enjoy good-quality tea. Thus was born Tea Trunk, the name inspired from her father’s vintage trunk and a tribute to where her love of tea began. Today her trunk holds gourmet tea blends crafted all by herself.
Recently i was got a parcel from Tea Trunk with three cute elephant tins out of which one was an Assorted tea collection tin that included 15 tea bags of different exotic tea flavors. An assorted tin containing 6 exquisite tea blends from our collection. Includes Rose Oolong Tea, Marigold Green Tea, Saffron Kahwa Green Tea, Apple Spice Black Tea, Chilli Chai Black Tea and Long Island Green Tea.
- Rose Oolong Tea – Matured, semi-fermented oolong tea leaves blended with real rose buds and petals. Also known as our ‘Tea of Beauty’.
- Marigold Green Tea – Our bestseller! Green Tea infused with delicate marigold flowers and aromatic lemongrass.
- Saffron Kahwa Green Tea – Luxurious blend of saffron, rose, almonds and cardamom, inspired by the recipe of Kashmiri Kahwa.
- Apple Spice Black Tea – A tea full of temptations! Inspired by mulled wine, whole leaf Assam Black tea is blended with cinnamon, star anise and clove, accented by hearty apple, orange and cherry.
- Chilli Chai Black Tea – Assam Black Tea infused with red chilli flakes and balanced with bits of vanilla pods.
- Long Island Green Tea – Refreshing Green Tea with mint and orange peels.
Out of many, the first tea i picked to try out was Marigold Green Tea.
An aromatic tea blend that gives your a sweet mild fragrance of marigold and goodness of lemon grass and green tea is a great beverage to kick start your day. Serve it in your Tea Parties, Marigold Green Tea is not just an energizer but also a great detox for your mind, body and soul. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
What Is Marigold Green Tea ?
Tea Trunk’s tribute to the iconic marigold, a symbol of celebration and festive joy. Imagine a brew carefully braided with three equally enchanting flavors: Marigold, Lemongrass, and goodness of organic green tea. Popular as wedding favors, this would be tea equivalent of walking into the colorful Indian wedding and bonding with long lost friends. Perfect to improve digestion and compliment your detox regime. Taste notes are refreshing, balmy and floral. Goes well with Gulab Jamuns, Baklava, Rice crackers or just sip it as your morning detox.
Marigold Green Tea is available in two variants, 100 grams loose tea that makes 50 tea cups or you can even but a pack of 15 tea bags. The cute elephant tea trunk tin with tea costs you Rs.500 INR.
Take your pick, and experience tea like it should be!
Disclosure : I have not received any monetary compensation excluding the product for review.