Spoon Fork And Food is elated to have some of the finest bloggers in India who are our guests/patrons. Through this page i shall be sharing their success stories, recipes and their amazing contribution in their field of work. Check them out below and also care to visit their blog to get an amazing experience of work, art and culture. I have also interviewed few of my very good friends who are successful bloggers, writers and entrepreneurs.
But before that i would like to pay my thanks to my friends and colleagues to have taken out time to write ome heartfelt testimonials for my blog. Your trust in me and appreciation of my work means much more to me than i can say. Thank you so much once again!
Testimonials for Spoon Fork And Food by renowned Chefs, Food Bloggers, Food Advisors, Entrepreneur and Restaurateurs!
- Archana Doshi (Founder & Chef at ‘Archana’s Kitchen) : “Shaheen is a phenomenal and creative blogger. We love her recipes she shares at Archana’s Kitchen and simply find ourselves at ease when we receive a recipe from her. Its simple, well laid out and easy to read. Her style of food photography is very impressive and makes me want to grab the food and become a glutton. Wish you all the best Shaheen and hope you continue to stay connected with Archana’s Kitchen for years.”
- Vivek Vaid (Food Advisor / Blogger at ‘Tigers Experience’) : “Have been following Shaheen’s blog for recipes for a while – she is one of the most customer friendly recipe blog writer .. easy to read , easy to understand , easy to grasp the flavor and easy to make . Her dishes are definitely exotic and rich and that’s her style and her persona. Her ratios and portions are perfect . Makes cooking a delight even for a new user.”
- Ramya Menon (Blogger at ‘ War and Cheese’) : “Shaheen is one of those bloggers that’s all about passion. She is passionate about her food, takes painstakingly styled pictures, and is generous enough to let you see a glimpse of her life. She is one of the few people who unabashedly gives credit where credit is due. A great person and blogger. All the love and best wishes to her.”
- Anshu Wadwa Pande (Blogger at ‘The Secret Ingredient’ , Baker at ‘The Secret Oven’ & Owner at ‘The Gourmet Shop’ ) : “I don’t know what to like more.. the clean gorgeous layout, the droolicious recipes,stunning piece of photography or the crisp writing style. Shaheen has put in everything in this blog.. her heart and soul and importantly that shows. You are an inspiration ..stay on the top always.”
- Anisa Arif (Owner at Zaiqa The Spice Store) : “Amazing…Awesome would be small word ! It’s a fantastic blog of recipe collection both Indian and Continental. It’s a Visual Treat to Foodies ! ”
- Binjal Pandya (Blogger/Stylist/Photographer at Binjal’s VEG Kitchen) : “Shaheen Ali the sweet lady behind this gorgeous blog. As a blogger, she loves to push boundaries. When reading her posts, you almost feel like she has opened her kitchen to you to teach you how to make everyday meals that you and your family can enjoy. She has the ability to make the internet feel cozy. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that she comes up with awesome recipes and good photography skills.”
- Neha Mathur (Food Blogger/Food Stylist & Photographer at Whisk Affair) : “An Intriguing name sets you on course for a great gastronomical journey. Loved going through some very nice recipes on Shaheen’s blog Spoon Fork And Food. Along with recipes she also has some great post collection on food and blog related topics and the pictures on the blog are totally drool worthy. Do check her page out and make some for yourself.”
- Sonal Gupta (Blogger & Recipe Developer at simplyvegetarian777) :“I think I know Shaheen from the days she started blogging. A novice humble girl into blogging world was very observant and eager to learn. I have seen her growing into a fabulously powerful blogger. Her work is absolutely commendable and an inspiration to many. Her photography and styling is not “run of the mill”. If I call her the “Queen of Indian Desserts” in the blogging world, believe me I am not exaggerating. It is my great pleasure to have known Shaheen and admire her work. Hugs!”
Special Features of Guests On Board
- Ayandrali Dutta : The Gypsy Feet Blogger From Delhi
- Bilal Vohra : Photographer & Wanderer From Delhi
- Anisa Arif : The Spice Alchemist & Entrepreneur From Chennai
- Tea Break With Shaheen – Some Chit Chat Over A Cup Of Tea! Featured 5 Food Blogger Real Story From Struggle to Success (Freda Sera Dias, Amrita Iyer, Anshu Pande, Avin Kohli and Heal Kamdar)
Guest Post Contributors On Board
- Dhanya Samuel
- Sreelatha Shenoy
- Alka Jena
- Amrita Iyer
- Bobby Kochar
- Nusrath Jahan
- Hetal Kamdar
- Soma Pradhan
- Smitha Kalluriya
- Poonam Bhachhav
Disclaimer : All pictures, posts, articles and thoughts are shared by our esteemed guests. We do not lift any of the following without the owners consent. This blog does not entertain any kind of plagiarized content.