From past many years i have seen my mother and other ladies in family struggling with a weekly menu planner. I have grown up seeing my mom thinking what to cook today. Life would be so easy if someone gives us a planner along with the recipes for the entire week……..isn’t it?
Today i am here with a super delicious weekly plan for this week! Spoon Fork And Food bring you a new delicious planner to a week of easy, no-repeat meals which will make your life easier.
So all you need to do is collect your ingredients and use these ideas and recipes which will help you in cooking every day. The planner here s specially curated with some absolutely delicious Indian spread. Soon we shall be coming up with a hard core non vegetarian planner as well.
For now, enjoy the planner and Happy cooking!
Menu : Monday
- BREAKFAST : Spinach & Corn Sandwich
- LUNCH : No Onion Garlic Green Tomato Curry with Plain Steamed Rice & Salad
- DINNER : Kerala Style Cauliflower Kurma with Kerala Parotha or Chapati
Menu : Tuesday
- BREAKFAST : Karela Thepla
- LUNCH : Safed Achari Baigan with Curd & Phulka
- DINNER : Assamese Bhendi Sorsori with Roti, Rice & Dal
Menu : Wednesday
- BREAKFAST : Green Peas Savory Pan Cake
- LUNCH : Dimer Malai Curry with Rice
- DINNER : Kale Chane Ki Kadhi with Ghee Chapati
Menu : Thursday
- BREAKFAST : Wheat Flour Appe with fruit bowl
- LUNCH : Kashmiri Chaman Qaliya with Naan
- DINNER : Chole Palak ki Sabzi with Roti
Menu : Friday
- BREAKFAST : Egg Muffins with fruit chaat
- LUNCH : Cholar Dal with Luchi (Bengali Style Puri)
- DINNER : Stir Fried Kundru/ Ivy Gourd with Paratha and Curd
Menu : Saturday
- BREAKFAST : Ragi & Chocolate Pancake with Milk and bowl of fruits
- LUNCH : Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala with Garlic Butter Naan and Raita
- DINNER: Soya Chunks & Peas Pulao with Green Grapes Raita
Menu : Sunday
- BREAKFAST : Parsi Sali Par Eedu with orange / mango juce
- LUNCH : Paneer Patty and Assorted Vehetable Sizzler with Mango Iced Tea
- DINNER : Broccoli & Bell Pepper Tahri with Spicy Baby Potatoes